As National Adoption Month 2013 comes to a close, we wanted to share this another short video from Olympian and Adoptee Aaron Parchem on the impact adoption has had on his life. You can more about Aaron’s adoption story in our post Opportunities of Adopted Children.
We hope we’ve been able to give you some ideas, food for thought and reason to celebrate this National Adoption Month! We’ve really enjoyed getting to hear from many of you about how adoption has touched your lives, and we love getting pictures like this one showing families getting together to celebrate!
Below is a round-up of our posts from the month:
- Happy National Adoption Month!
- Eileen and Paul’s Adoption Adventure
- Spreading Adoption to Your Faith Community
- Opportunities of Adopted Children – Olympian Aaron Parchem’s Adoption Story
- 2013 Presidential Proclamation for Adoption Month
- Adoption Month Memories and Adoption Month Memories Part 2
- What We Love About Adoption Seminars
- Getting Together with Other Adoptive Families
- Find an Adoption Mentor for Your Child
- Ask for Adoption Benefits at Work
- Teaching Children About Adoption
- Become an Adoption Advocate
- Promote Adoption on Social Media
- Adoption Poems
- Waiting During the Holidays
- Saturday is National Adoption Day
- How One American Adoptions Family Celebrate Adoption Month
- Talk to Your Kids About Famous Adoptees
- Top 13 Reasons Adoptive Families Choose American Adoptions