How American Adoptions Can Help
Providing Birth Mothers with Free Adoption Services
American Adoptions is one of the largest domestic adoption agencies of its kind in the United States and completes more than 300 domestic adoptions per year. We are a fully licensed, not-for-profit domestic adoption agency that helps pregnant complete their adoption goals.
Every year, hundreds of pregnant women who need help with an adoption plan contact us because we perform nearly every step and service of the adoption process ourselves, including:
- 24/7 Support – Our adoption specialists are available at any time of the day and any day of the week, whether you need to ask a question or just someone to talk to.
- Free Adoption Counseling – We offer free grief and loss adoption counseling prior to and after the adoption is completed. Many other adoption professionals outsource this service at your expense.
- Hundreds of Adoptive Families to Choose From – The more families available, the higher chance you have of finding the family that matches the life you have envisioned for your child and is open to the amount of contact you desire.
- Financial Help with Living Expenses, Medical and Legal Fees – Each state has unique laws, but in most states adoptive parents are able to help with living expenses, such as rent, utilities, food, transportation and maternity clothes, and will cover the medical and legal fees as well.
- Experience and Passion – Our staff is made up of birth mothers, adoptive parents and adoptees, and we take pride in helping complete adoptions legally, ethically and, most of all, in the best interest of you and your child.
For more information on how American Adoptions can help, contact us today at 1-800-ADOPTION or click here to request free information.