Some of our blog posts from this month are a good place to start:
- Find an Adoption Mentor for Your Child
- Teaching Children About Adoption
- Ask for Adoption Benefits at Work
- Spreading Adoption to Your Faith Community
Here are some other simple ways to become an adoption advocate:
- Help your child talk about adoption at adoption at school.
- Share an adoption badge on your blog of website.
- Find out where you local politicians stand on adoption issues, such as the Adoption Tax Credit.
- Get adoption in the local media and spread the word.
- Connect with other on our adoption forum.
- Resolve to use and educate on positive adoption language.
Something as simple as starting a conversation about adoption can really help to create awareness and overturn adoption stereotypes!