Did you know that American Adoptions awards scholarships to some of the women who place their children for adoption with us? Since its founding in 2001, American Adoptions Birth Mother Scholarship Fund has helped more than 160 women continue their education.
Each year, our agency hosts a local fundraiser to raise money for the scholarship fund. If you’re an adoptive family in the Kansas City area, we want to invite you to join us!
When: Saturday, April 13th, 2013 from 3-8 P.M.
Where: Sports Cave Bar & Grill in Overland Park, KS
What For: Kansas City’s Rock 98.9’s own DJ Jason Nivens was adopted and will be there to talk about his experience, oversee a trivia competition and give away 4 tickets to Kansas City Rockfest 2013. Our grand prize items are:
- A $500 VISA gift card
- $500 in Southwest Airlines Tickets
- An Apple mini-iPad, In addition
There will be numerous raffle and silent auction items as well:
- Professional Photography Sessions
- Royals Tickets
- Autographed University of Kansas Basketball by 2013 Men’s Basketball Team
- Autographed Sporting KC Soccer Ball by 2013 Men’s Soccer Team
- Autographed photographs of Styx and the Doobie Brothers
- Gift Certificate to Southmoreland on the Plaza Bed & Breakfast
- Great Wolf Lodge voucher for a Family Suite (worth $319)
- Six-Month Membership to Kosama Complete Body Transformation
- Encounters Salon and Day Spa Microdermabraison with Deep Cleansing Facial
- Gift Certificate to Kansas City Steak Company
- Tickets to Sanford and Son’s Comedy Club
Please Note: You must be present to win raffle items and Rockfest tickets.
However, if you’d like to buy a $5 raffle ticket to be entered for our grand prize items (the VISA gift card, Southwest Airline Tickets and Apple mini-iPad), you may do so regardless of attendance at the event. Please email email@example.com for information.
To enter the trivia competition, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Each member of the winning trivia team will win a $50 VISA gift card!
Proceeds from the event go toward the American Adoptions Birth Mother Scholarship Program, which helps the courageous women who place their children for adoption continue their education.
To donate to the American Adoptions Birth Mother Scholarship Fund, visit www.americanadoptions.com/about_us/donation or email us at email@example.com.