When it comes to researching adoption and trying to find out how everything works, it’s hard to distinguish between the good sources and the not so good sources. There are plenty of websites out there ready to dump loads of information on you…but not all of those websites are kept up to date, and in the world of adoption, being up to date on laws and regulations is absolutely key.
Fortunately, we can help you sort through the good, the bad and the ugly. Below is a list of our trusted, tried and true adoption resources.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
- The Donaldson Adoption Institute
- Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute
- Child Help Law Center
- Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption
- Adoptive Families Magazine
- Creating a Family
You now hold the key to the best adoption information there is out there. Use it wisely.