Website Representations. You represent and warrant that:
- You are an individual person at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- You will not, intentionally or unintentionally, use the Website or any of the content on the Website in violation of any applicable law or rule having the force of law;
- You will not use the Website in any way that could or does harm or impair any of our computer systems, including, but not limited to, the servers, networks, and other components connected to or used for the Website;
- You will not use the Website in any way to monitor or extract information about usage or users from any of our computer systems, including, but not limited to, the servers, networks, and other components connected to or used for the Website;
- You will not interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any of the content provided on the Website;
Forum Conduct.You further represent and warrant that you will not submit to the American Adoptions public forums (the “Forums”), or use any of the Forum tools (such as private messaging) to send any of the following:
- Submissions that are threatening, harassing, defamatory, abusive, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, profane, or that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations;
- Submissions that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, patents, trademarks, trade secret, copyrights or other intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) without the permission of the owner of these rights and the persons (or their parents or legal guardians, where applicable) who are shown in the material, if applicable;
- Submissions that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group;
- Submissions that contains a virus or other harmful component, or link to a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Forums, the Website, or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Submissions that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant sub-forum to which it is submitted;
- Submissions that violate any specific restrictions applicable to a sub-forum; or
- Submissions that are antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet.
Use of Forums.You acknowledge that the Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any user submission to a public Forum.American Adoptions cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of the Forum or through private messages to other users; you make such disclosures at your own risk.American Adoptions has no duty to monitor the Forums.Also, you should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of, or reliance on, any information provided by another user is at your own risk.American Adoptions is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users to the Forums or through private messages.
Disclaimers. American Adoptions does not represent or warrant that the Website will be reliable, accurate, or completely error free or that any defects are correctable or will be corrected. American Adoptions grants no rights and makes no warranties with regard to the use of names, people, trademarks, trade dress, copyrighted materials, works of art, architecture, or other forms of intellectual property depicted on the Website or the Services. American Adoptions may use stock photographs and images on the Website.Unless specifically stated otherwise, on the same webpage where an image is located, images of families and children on the Website are for illustrative purposes only and are not images of children who are currently available for adoption or who have previously been adopted.The Website includes general information related to the adoption process.The information available on this Website is intended to give visitors a general understanding of the adoption process and is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. The Forums may contain the opinions and views of other users; given the interactive nature of the Forums, American Adoptions cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any submissions or content generated by our users.USE OF THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS ONLY, AND AMERICAN ADOPTIONS MAKES NO PROMISES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE.AMERICAN ADOPTIONS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.AMERICAN ADOPTIONS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS EXPRESS AND IMPLIED CONDITIONS, DUTIES, OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSE, RESULTS, INTEROPERABILITY, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, VIRUSES, SUPPORT SERVICES, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Links to Third-Party Sites.The Website contains links to third-party websites. The linked websites are not under the control of American Adoptions, and American Adoptions is not responsible for the contents or policies of any linked website. American Adoptions provides these links as a convenience only, and a link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site by American Adoptions.
Headings.The section headings used herein are for convenience only and will be of no legal force or effect.
Last Revised February 10, 2012
Information available through these links is the sole property of the companies and organizations listed therein. America Adoptions, Inc. provides this information as a courtesy and is in no way responsible for its content or accuracy.